Original Research Article
Cell of origin fails to predict survival in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 143–149, September 2012
How to Cite
Gu, K., Weisenburger, D. D., Fu, K., Chan, W. C., Greiner, T. C., Aoun, P., Smith, L. M., Bast, M., Liu, Z., Bociek, R. G., Bierman, P. J., Armitage, J. O. and Vose, J. M. (2012), Cell of origin fails to predict survival in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Hematol. Oncol., 30: 143–149. doi: 10.1002/hon.1017
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2011
- NCI. Grant Number: 5U01/CA 114778
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.