Original Research Article
Incidence, risk factors and management of pleural effusions during dasatinib treatment in unselected elderly patients with chronic myelogenous leukaemia
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 103–109, June 2013
How to Cite
Latagliata, R., Breccia, M., Fava, C., Stagno, F., Tiribelli, M., Luciano, L., Gozzini, A., Gugliotta, G., Annunziata, M., Cavazzini, F., Ferrero, D., Musto, P., Capodanno, I., Iurlo, A., Visani, G., Crugnola, M., Calistri, E., Castagnetti, F., Vigneri, P. and Alimena, G. (2013), Incidence, risk factors and management of pleural effusions during dasatinib treatment in unselected elderly patients with chronic myelogenous leukaemia. Hematol. Oncol., 31: 103–109. doi: 10.1002/hon.2020
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
Vol. 31, Issue 3, 169, Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.