This article was published online on 07 September 2012. Errors were subsequently identified in Table 2. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that it has been corrected [24 October 2012].
Original Research Article
Structural alterations in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. Cytogenetic and FISH analysis†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 79–87, June 2013
How to Cite
Travella, A., Ripollés, L., Aventin, A., Rodríguez, A., Bezares, R. F., Caballín, M. R. and Slavutsky, I. (2013), Structural alterations in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. Cytogenetic and FISH analysis. Hematol. Oncol., 31: 79–87. doi: 10.1002/hon.2025
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009 00584
Vol. 31, Issue 3, 168, Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.