These authors contributed equally.
Original Research Article
Salvage chemoimmunotherapy with rituximab, ifosfamide and etoposide (R-IE regimen) in patients with primary CNS lymphoma relapsed or refractory to high-dose methotrexate-based chemotherapy†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 143–150, September 2013
How to Cite
Mappa, S., Marturano, E., Licata, G., Frezzato, M., Frungillo, N., Ilariucci, F., Stelitano, C., Ferrari, A., Sorarù, M., Vianello, F., Baldini, L., Proserpio, I., Foppoli, M., Assanelli, A., Reni, M., Caligaris-Cappio, F. and Ferreri, A. J. M. (2013), Salvage chemoimmunotherapy with rituximab, ifosfamide and etoposide (R-IE regimen) in patients with primary CNS lymphoma relapsed or refractory to high-dose methotrexate-based chemotherapy. Hematol. Oncol., 31: 143–150. doi: 10.1002/hon.2037
Preliminary results have been presented as poster at the 16th Annual Meeting of the European Hematology Association, London, UK, 2011; and published in abstract form as Marturano E., Licata G., Donadoni G., et al. Salvage chemotherapy with rituximab, ifosfamide and etoposide (R-IE) in patients with primary CNS lymphoma relapsed or refractory to high-dose methotrexate-based chemotherapy. Haematologica 96 (2): abstract# 380, 2011.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.