Improved survival and chemotherapy response among patients with AIDS-related non-Hodgkin's lymphoma receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 139–145, September 2006
How to Cite
Diamond, C., Taylor, T. H., Im, T., Miradi, M. and Anton-Culver, H. (2006), Improved survival and chemotherapy response among patients with AIDS-related non-Hodgkin's lymphoma receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy. Hematol. Oncol., 24: 139–145. doi: 10.1002/hon.778
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2005
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: K07CA096480
- California Collaborative Treatment Group, Universitywide AIDS Research Program, California. Grant Number: CC99-SD-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.