Telomeres and telomerase in normal and malignant B-cells
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 157–167, December 2010
How to Cite
Lobetti-Bodoni, C., Bernocco, E., Genuardi, E., Boccadoro, M. and Ladetto, M. (2010), Telomeres and telomerase in normal and malignant B-cells. Hematol. Oncol., 28: 157–167. doi: 10.1002/hon.937
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2010
- Compagnia di San Paolo (Torino, Italy)
- Ministero Italiano Universitá e Ricerca (MIUR) (PRIN 2006 and Ricerca locale)
- Ministero del Lavoro, della Salute e delle politiche sociali (Progetti di Ricerca Finalizzata 2008), Rome, Italy
- Regione Piemonte, Torino, Italy and Fondazione Neoplasie del sangue (FO. NE. SA), Torino, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.