Retracted: Determinants of project success among HIV/AIDS nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) in Rakai, Uganda
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 215–230, July/September 2010
How to Cite
Bechange, S. (2010), Retracted: Determinants of project success among HIV/AIDS nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) in Rakai, Uganda. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 25: 215–230. doi: 10.1002/hpm.1025
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
Vol. 28, Issue 2, 236, Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!