Decentralization and health care prioritization process in Tanzania: from national rhetoric to local reality
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages e102–e120, April/June 2011
How to Cite
Maluka, S. O., Hurtig, A.-K., Sebastián, M. S., Shayo, E., Byskov, J. and Kamuzora, P. (2011), Decentralization and health care prioritization process in Tanzania: from national rhetoric to local reality. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 26: e102–e120. doi: 10.1002/hpm.1048
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!