Dissecting hospital quality. Antecedents of clinical and perceived quality in hospitals
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 264–281, July/September 2011
How to Cite
García-Lacalle, J. and Bachiller, P. (2011), Dissecting hospital quality. Antecedents of clinical and perceived quality in hospitals. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 26: 264–281. doi: 10.1002/hpm.1076
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!