Understanding the impact of conflict on health services in Iraq: information from 401 Iraqi refugee doctors in Jordan
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages e51–e64, January/March 2012
How to Cite
Burnham, G., Malik, S., Dhari Al-Shibli, A. S., Mahjoub, A. R., Baqer, A. Q., Baqer, Z. Q., Qaraghuli, F. A. and Doocy, S. (2012), Understanding the impact of conflict on health services in Iraq: information from 401 Iraqi refugee doctors in Jordan. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 27: e51–e64. doi: 10.1002/hpm.1091
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2010
- Johns Hopkins Center for Refugee and Disaster Response
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!