A multilevel model of patient safety culture: cross-level relationship between organizational culture and patient safety behavior in Taiwan's hospitals
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages e65–e82, January/March 2012
How to Cite
Chen, I.-C., Ng, H.-F. and Li, H.-H. (2012), A multilevel model of patient safety culture: cross-level relationship between organizational culture and patient safety behavior in Taiwan's hospitals. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 27: e65–e82. doi: 10.1002/hpm.1095
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!