Informal payments for healthcare services and short-term effects of the introduction of visit fee on these payments in Hungary
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 63–79, January/March 2012
How to Cite
Baji, P., Pavlova, M., Gulácsi, L., Zsófia, H. C. and Groot, W. (2012), Informal payments for healthcare services and short-term effects of the introduction of visit fee on these payments in Hungary. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 27: 63–79. doi: 10.1002/hpm.1106
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2010
- European Commission. Grant Number: 217431
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!