This article was published online on 20 June 2012. Affiliation for author Wenjuan Wang was added. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 03 August 2012.
The effects of free government health insurance among small children—evidence from the free care for children under six policy in Vietnam†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 3–15, January/March 2013
How to Cite
Nguyen, H. and Wang, W. (2013), The effects of free government health insurance among small children—evidence from the free care for children under six policy in Vietnam. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 28: 3–15. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2114
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!