Motivation of human resources for health: a case study at rural district level in Tanzania
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 327–347, October/December 2012
How to Cite
Zinnen, V., Paul, E., Mwisongo, A., Nyato, D. and Robert, A. (2012), Motivation of human resources for health: a case study at rural district level in Tanzania. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 27: 327–347. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2117
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Belgian Cooperation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!