Health Science Policy Analyst.
A tool for enhancing strategic health planning: a modeled use of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 172–180, April/June 2013
How to Cite
Sinclair, L. B., Fox, M. H. and Betts, D. R. (2013), A tool for enhancing strategic health planning: a modeled use of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 28: 172–180. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2125
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!