Increasing skilled birth attendance through midwifery workforce management
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages e62–e71, January/March 2013
How to Cite
Rosskam, E., Pariyo, G., Hounton, S. and Aiga, H. (2013), Increasing skilled birth attendance through midwifery workforce management. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 28: e62–e71. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2131
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!