Present address: Department of Media and Communication, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Diffusion of new technology, health services and information after a crisis: a focus group study of the Sichuan “5.12” Earthquake†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Special Issue: Continuing Policy Issues in China
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 115–123, April/June 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, H., Shi, L., Mao, Y., Tang, J. and Zeng, Y. (2014), Diffusion of new technology, health services and information after a crisis: a focus group study of the Sichuan “5.12” Earthquake. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 29: 115–123. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2137
This article was published online on 2 August 2012. Present address for the author Yuping Mao was subsequently added. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 28 September 2012.
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!