The level of consumer information about health insurance in Nanjing, China
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Special Issue: Continuing Policy Issues in China
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 175–196, April/June 2014
How to Cite
Xu, W. and Van de Ven, W. P. M. M. (2014), The level of consumer information about health insurance in Nanjing, China. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 29: 175–196. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2138
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!