The impact of managers' perceptions of learning organizations on innovation in healthcare: sample of Turkey
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages e158–e168, April/June 2013
How to Cite
Ugurluoglu, O., Ugurluoglu Aldogan, E. and Dilmac, E. (2013), The impact of managers' perceptions of learning organizations on innovation in healthcare: sample of Turkey. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 28: e158–e168. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2143
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!