A mixed-methods assessment of sexual and gender-based violence in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo to inform national and international strategy implementation
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages e188–e216, July/September 2013
How to Cite
Scott, J., Polak, S., Kisielewski, M., McGraw-Gross, M., Johnson, K., Hendrickson, M. and Lawry, L. (2013), A mixed-methods assessment of sexual and gender-based violence in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo to inform national and international strategy implementation. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 28: e188–e216. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2144
Dr. Scott, Dr. Lawry, Ms. McGraw-Gross and Mr. Kisielewski had full access to all data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
This document has been produced with and could not have been completed without the generous support of the United States Africa Command, the International Medical Corps (IMC) and McGill University.
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!