A mixed-methods assessment of sexual and gender-based violence in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo to inform national and international strategy implementation
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
How to Cite
Scott, J., Polak, S., Kisielewski, M., McGraw-Gross, M., Johnson, K., Hendrickson, M. and Lawry, L. (2012), A mixed-methods assessment of sexual and gender-based violence in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo to inform national and international strategy implementation. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt.. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2144
Dr. Scott, Dr. Lawry, Ms. McGraw-Gross and Mr. Kisielewski had full access to all data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
This document has been produced with and could not have been completed without the generous support of the United States Africa Command, the International Medical Corps (IMC) and McGill University.
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!