Research Fellow and FEMHealth Coordinator.
Removal of user fees for caesareans and under-fives in northern Sudan: a review of policy implementation and effectiveness
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages e95–e120, January/March 2013
How to Cite
Witter, S., Khalid Mousa, K., Abdel-Rahman, M. E., Hussein Al-Amin, R. and Saed, M. (2013), Removal of user fees for caesareans and under-fives in northern Sudan: a review of policy implementation and effectiveness. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 28: e95–e120. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2146
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!