“Diagnosing” Saudi health reforms: is NHIS the right “prescription”?
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 308–319, October/December 2013
How to Cite
Al-Sharqi, O. Z. and Abdullah, M. T. (2013), “Diagnosing” Saudi health reforms: is NHIS the right “prescription”?. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 28: 308–319. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2148
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- Vice Deanship of Postgraduate Research, Faculty of Economics and Administration. Grant Number: 10–58
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!