Acting Director of Country Programs at the Global Fund from May 2010 through May 2011.
Fraud at the Global Fund? A viewpoint†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 138–143, January/March 2013
How to Cite
Brown, J. C. and Griekspoor, W. (2013), Fraud at the Global Fund? A viewpoint. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 28: 138–143. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2152
Submission date: September 20, 2012.
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Meaningful change or more of the same? The Global Fund's new funding model and the politics of HIV scale-up, Global Public Health, 2014, 9, 1-2, 160, ,
- 2Political commitment to tuberculosis control in Ghana, Global Public Health, 2014, 9, 3, 299,
- 3The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria: 10 years on, Clinical Medicine, 2014, 14, 1, 54,
- 4Coverage of intermittent preventive treatment and insecticide-treated nets for the control of malaria during pregnancy in sub-Saharan Africa: a synthesis and meta-analysis of national survey data, 2009–11, The Lancet Infectious Diseases, 2013, 13, 12, 1029, , , , , , ,