An analysis of relationships among transformational leadership, job satisfaction, organizational commitment and organizational trust in two Turkish hospitals
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages e217–e241, July/September 2013
How to Cite
Top, M., Tarcan, M., Tekingündüz, S. and Hikmet, N. (2013), An analysis of relationships among transformational leadership, job satisfaction, organizational commitment and organizational trust in two Turkish hospitals. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 28: e217–e241. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2154
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!