Mental health in France, policies and actors: developing administrative knowledge in a segmented world
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages e242–e255, July/September 2013
How to Cite
Mossé, P., Maury, C., Daumerie, N. and Roelandt, J.-L. (2013), Mental health in France, policies and actors: developing administrative knowledge in a segmented world. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 28: e242–e255. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2158
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!