Rationing of nursing care and nurse–patient outcomes: a systematic review of quantitative studies
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 3–25, January/March 2014
How to Cite
Papastavrou, E., Andreou, P. and Efstathiou, G. (2014), Rationing of nursing care and nurse–patient outcomes: a systematic review of quantitative studies. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 29: 3–25. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2160
Study design: EP and PA; data collection and analysis: EP, PA and GE; manuscript writing: EP and PA.
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!