Hospital decentralisation in Romania: stakeholders' perspectives in the newsprint media
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 70–89, January/March 2014
How to Cite
Popa, A. E. (2014), Hospital decentralisation in Romania: stakeholders' perspectives in the newsprint media. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 29: 70–89. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2168
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!