Effect of travel distance on household demand for typhoid vaccines: implications for planning
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages e261–e276, July/September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Effect of travel distance on household demand for typhoid vaccines: implications for planning, Int J Health Plann Mgmt, 29, e261–e276. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2172, , , and (
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!