Evaluation of Taiwan's National Health Insurance policy: an importance–satisfaction analysis
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Special Issue: Continuing Policy Issues in China
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages e145–e158, April/June 2014
How to Cite
Liu, I.-C. (2014), Evaluation of Taiwan's National Health Insurance policy: an importance–satisfaction analysis. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 29: e145–e158. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2173
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!