Motivating health workers for the provision of directly observed treatment to TB patients in rural China: does cash incentive work? A qualitative study
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages e310–e324, October/December 2013
How to Cite
Tao, T., Zhao, Q., Jiang, S., Ma, L., Wan, L., Ma, Y. and Xu, B. (2013), Motivating health workers for the provision of directly observed treatment to TB patients in rural China: does cash incentive work? A qualitative study. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 28: e310–e324. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2175
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!