The effects of user fees on quality and utilization of primary health-care services in Afghanistan: a quasi-experimental health financing pilot study in a post-conflict setting
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages e280–e297, October/December 2013
How to Cite
Steinhardt, L. C., Rao, K. D., Hansen, P. M., Alam, S. and Peters, D. H. (2013), The effects of user fees on quality and utilization of primary health-care services in Afghanistan: a quasi-experimental health financing pilot study in a post-conflict setting. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 28: e280–e297. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2178
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- UK Department for International Development (DFID). Grant Number: H050474
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!