Describing the primary care system capacity for the prevention and management of non-communicable diseases in rural Vietnam
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
How to Cite
Van Minh, H., Do, Y. K., Bautista, M. A. C. and Tuan Anh, T. (2013), Describing the primary care system capacity for the prevention and management of non-communicable diseases in rural Vietnam. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt.. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2179
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- World Health Organization, Viet Nam
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!