This article was published online on 14May 2013. Error was subsequently identified in the Abstract section. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 24 May 2013.
The long and bumpy road to outcome-oriented management of long-term care in Germany: implementation of the Resident Assessment Instrument in home-care services†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
How to Cite
Roth, G., Wolter, A., Stolle, C. and Rothgang, H. (2013), The long and bumpy road to outcome-oriented management of long-term care in Germany: implementation of the Resident Assessment Instrument in home-care services. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt.. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2186
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!