This article was published online on 14 May 2013. Error was subsequently identified in the Abstract section. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 24 May 2013.
The long and bumpy road to outcome-oriented management of long-term care in Germany: implementation of the Resident Assessment Instrument in home-care services†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 316–329, July/September 2014
How to Cite
2014), The long and bumpy road to outcome-oriented management of long-term care in Germany: implementation of the Resident Assessment Instrument in home-care services, Int J Health Plann Mgmt, 29, 316–329. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2186, , and (
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!