Associate Professor of Public Health.
Reforms and emerging noncommunicable disease: some challenges facing a conflict-ridden country—the case of the Syrian Arab Republic†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 290–302, July/September 2013
How to Cite
Sen, K. and Al-Faisal, W. (2013), Reforms and emerging noncommunicable disease: some challenges facing a conflict-ridden country—the case of the Syrian Arab Republic. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 28: 290–302. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2193
This article was published online on 25 June 2013. An error in the author names was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [12 July 2013].
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!