Submerged discontent and patterns of accommodation: a case study of doctors' pay in two public hospitals in China
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
How to Cite
Cao, X. (2013), Submerged discontent and patterns of accommodation: a case study of doctors' pay in two public hospitals in China. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt.. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2196
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!