Long-term care services expenditure projection in South Korea from 2015 to 2050
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 45–56, January-March 2015
How to Cite
2015), Long-term care services expenditure projection in South Korea from 2015 to 2050, Int J Health Plann Mgmt, 30, 45–56, doi: 10.1002/hpm.2204(
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
- 2010. Understanding Long-term Care Insurance. DeulSam: Seoul. , , , , et al.
- 2009. Long-term care cost drivers and expenditure projection to 2036 in Hong Kong. BMC Health Serv Res 9(172); http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6963/9/172 (accessed May 2010). DOI: 10.1186/1472-6963-9-172. , , , et al.
- 2011. Projecting health-care expenditure for Switzerland: further evidence against the ‘red-herring’ hypothesis. Int J Health Plann Manage 26(3): 246–263. , .
- 2005. A study on the preference of the elderly welfare facilities by the elderly. J Health Welf (from DeaguHanny University-Institute of Health and Welfare) 11: 197–220. , , , .
- 2010. A proposal to overcome low fertility. CEO Information, Vol 752. Samsung Economic Research Institute: Seoul. , , .
- 2010. A Study on the Causal Relationship between Changes in Values and Childbirth. Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs: Seoul. , , , .
- 2007. Strategy Development of Elderly Preventive Care Service System. National Foundation of Health Promotion: Seoul. , , , et al.
- Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs. 2005 and 2009. Marriage and Fertility Survey. Seoul.
- 2008. The Strategies for Expanding Delivery System of Tailored Health Visiting Care for Vulnerable Groups. National Foundation of Health Promotion: Seoul. .
- 2010. Development of a community-based preventive health care model for the elderly in Korea through the evaluation of a Japanese counterpart. Perspect Nurs Sci 7(1): 10–22. .
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, and Seoul National University Hospital. 2009. 2008 Survey of the Dementia Prevalence Rate. Seoul.
- 2010. Current Situations of Health Status and Future Needs of Long-term Care Utilization of Baby-boomers and Policy Issues. Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs: Seoul. , , , , , .
- 2006. Future Demand for Long-term Care, 2002 to 2041: Projections of Demand for Long-term Care for Older People in England, Personal Social Services Research Unit Discussion Paper 2330. , , , , , .