Evaluating the impact a proposed family planning model would have on maternal and infant mortality in Afghanistan
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 71–85, January-March 2015
How to Cite
2015), Evaluating the impact a proposed family planning model would have on maternal and infant mortality in Afghanistan, Int J Health Plann Mgmt, 30, 71–85, doi: 10.1002/hpm.2206, , and (
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!