Identifying health insurance predictors and the main reported reasons for being uninsured among US immigrants by legal authorization status
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages e83–e96, January/March 2014
How to Cite
Vargas Bustamante, A., Chen, J., Fang, H., Rizzo, J. A. and Ortega, A. N. (2014), Identifying health insurance predictors and the main reported reasons for being uninsured among US immigrants by legal authorization status. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 29: e83–e96. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2214
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- John Randolph Haynes and Dora Haynes Foundation. Grant Number: 2P20MD000182
- UCLA/ DREW Project EXPORT, NCMHD
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI). Grant Number: 1-P50 HL105188-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!