These authors contributed equally to this work.
Satisfaction with the level and type of resource use of a health insurance scheme in Nigeria: health management organizations' perspectives
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages e309–e328, October/December 2014
How to Cite
2014) Satisfaction with the level and type of resource use of a health insurance scheme in Nigeria: health management organizations' perspectives, Int J Health Plann Mgmt, 29, pages e309–e328. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2219., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!