Framework for assessing the capacity of a health ministry to conduct health policy processes—a case study from Tajikistan
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 173–185, April/June 2015
How to Cite
2015), Framework for assessing the capacity of a health ministry to conduct health policy processes—a case study from Tajikistan. Int J Health Plann Mgmt, 30, 173–185. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2222., , and (
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!