Equity in access to healthcare among the urban elderly in China: does health insurance matter?
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Special Issue: Continuing Policy Issues in China
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages e127–e144, April/June 2014
How to Cite
Sun, J., Deng, S., Xiong, X. and Tang, S. (2014), Equity in access to healthcare among the urban elderly in China: does health insurance matter?. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 29: e127–e144. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2227
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!