Healthcare program for sex workers: a public health priority
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 276–284, July/September 2015
How to Cite
2015) Healthcare program for sex workers: a public health priority. Int J Health Plann Mgmt, 30: 276–284. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2234., , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!