Yin Zhang and Minxing Chen are co-first authors.
Factors impacting the use of antenatal care and hospital child delivery services: a case study of rural residents in the Enshi Autonomous Prefecture, Hubei Province, China
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 330–345, October/December 2015
How to Cite
2015) Factors impacting the use of antenatal care and hospital child delivery services: a case study of rural residents in the Enshi Autonomous Prefecture, Hubei Province, China. Int J Health Plann Mgmt, 30: 330–345. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2238., , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30872128
- National Ministry of Science and Technology in the 11th five-year plan funded project of China. Grant Number: 2007BAI24B02
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20120071110054
- integration and application of rehabilitation equipment technology for disable people in Shanghai. Grant Number: 2012GS310101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!