Yin Zhang and Minxing Chen are co-first authors.
Factors impacting the use of antenatal care and hospital child delivery services: a case study of rural residents in the Enshi Autonomous Prefecture, Hubei Province, China
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Chen, M., Lu, J., Hao, M., Zhang, C., Sun, M., Li, X. and Chang, F. (2014), Factors impacting the use of antenatal care and hospital child delivery services: a case study of rural residents in the Enshi Autonomous Prefecture, Hubei Province, China. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt.. doi: 10.1002/hpm.2238
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30872128
- National Ministry of Science and Technology in the 11th five-year plan funded project of China. Grant Number: 2007BAI24B02
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20120071110054
- integration and application of rehabilitation equipment technology for disable people in Shanghai. Grant Number: 2012GS310101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!