The role of user charges and structural attributes of quality on the use of maternal health services in Morocco
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 113–135, April 2005
How to Cite
Hotchkiss, D. R., Krasovec, K., Driss Zine-Eddine El-Idrissi, M., Eckert, E. and Karim, A. M. (2005), The role of user charges and structural attributes of quality on the use of maternal health services in Morocco. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 20: 113–135. doi: 10.1002/hpm.802
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2005
- USAID MEASURE/Evaluation Project. Grant Number: HRN-A-00-97-00018-00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!