Regulating private health insurance to serve the public interest: policy issues for developing countries
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The International Journal of Health Planning and Management
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 357–392, October/December 2006
How to Cite
Sekhri, N. and Savedoff, W. (2006), Regulating private health insurance to serve the public interest: policy issues for developing countries. Int. J. Health Plann. Mgmt., 21: 357–392. doi: 10.1002/hpm.857
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!