The relationship between the learning organization concept and firms' financial performance: An empirical assessment
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Development Quarterly
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 5–22, Spring 2002
How to Cite
Ellinger, A. D., Ellinger, A. E., Yang, B. and Howton, S. W. (2002), The relationship between the learning organization concept and firms' financial performance: An empirical assessment. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 13: 5–22. doi: 10.1002/hrdq.1010
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!