The role of employee reactions in predicting training effectiveness
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Development Quarterly
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 397–411, Winter 2003
How to Cite
Tan, J. A., Hall, R. J. and Boyce, C. (2003), The role of employee reactions in predicting training effectiveness. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 14: 397–411. doi: 10.1002/hrdq.1076
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!