Toward a theoretical model of dispositional influences on transfer of learning: A test of a structural model
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Development Quarterly
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 381–410, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Yamkovenko, B. and Holton, E. (2010), Toward a theoretical model of dispositional influences on transfer of learning: A test of a structural model. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 21: 381–410. doi: 10.1002/hrdq.20054
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!