The influence of perceived characteristics of management development programs on employee outcomes
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Development Quarterly
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 411–434, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Ardts, J. C. A., van der Velde, M. E. G. and Maurer, T. J. (2010), The influence of perceived characteristics of management development programs on employee outcomes. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 21: 411–434. doi: 10.1002/hrdq.20055
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!